Falcon Sportswear Ltd has traded in the UK and abroad since 1974 and has always traded with a high degree of fairness and professionalism. We have also demanded the same form all our suppliers, who have confirmed that thy agree and will adhere to our policies and working practices. We insist that within each country, all the national and international laws of employment are adhered to, and in particular:
- No child labour is used.
- Employment is freely chosen.
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected to the extent permitted by local law.
- The working conditions are safe and hygienic.
- Working hours are not excessive.
- Wages are within the local / industry norm.
- Waste dyestuff and other waste products are correctly disposed of.
Our main foreign suppliers are fully vertically integrated from receiving yarn, through to supplying our garments. In addition, they hold the following accreditations: ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems ISO-14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems SEDEX OEKO-TEX. We personally visit and audit our factories to ensure they are working to our exacting standards. Rigorous quality checks are made at knitting, dyeing, cutting, final inspection and packing